Monday, December 8, 2008

Disciple's Cross - Necklace

DISCIPLE'S CROSS, 3401 Pontchartrain Dr, Suite 6, Slidell LA 70458: 985-661-1896: www.DisciplesCross.com: Disciple's Cross™ was started as a craft idea at a summer youth camp in the early 90's. I was continually able to meet the growing demand for my Disciple's Cross™ necklaces, until my appearance on the Emmy Award winning CBS television show, Survivor: Thailand. When you become a Certified Disciple's Cross™ Producer, you'll get a complete starter kit that contains everything you need to get started in this incredible opportunity. Disciple's Cross™ necklaces are easy to make. Once you have learned the basic steps (thanks to my step-by-step training video), you will be able to create these precious crosses in about 5 minutes. Our Guaranteed Buy Back Program ensures that you never have to leave the comfort of your home to earn a healthy income. When you send in your finished crosses, I will pay you $1.25 for each cross that meets our quality standards, plus an additional $1.00 each for material reimbursement. I will also send you up to $5.00 per unit of 50 as reimbursement for your mailing expenses.
In order to control my inventory and avoid unethical sweat-shop operations, I limit the number of units to eight units of 50 per week, per producer (400 crosses). This gives you the ability to earn up to $500 in pure profit.

No comments: